CA glue - adverse effects / liability issue?

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sun, 9 May 1999 16:37:27 EDT

BSimon1234@AOL.COM writes:

<<
 HAS ANYONE ON THIS LIST NOTICED OR HEARD ABOUT ANY NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES TO
 THE HEALTH OF THE CUSTOMER OR TECHNICIAN from doing CA treatments? If so, I
 would really like to hear about it.

Hi:

No, not one incident.  it sounds like you're really are allergic to CA in all
forms.  You have done all the right things-ventilation and so, but still get
adverse reactions.  I would stay away from ever using it again (remember the
Pre-CA glue days?).  There are, after all, other "quick" or "quicker" fixes
available.. Pintite anyone?

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio