HAVING A LOWER LID

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 13 May 1999 18:21:07 -0700

I always thought it would be better to have a big wedge made
of that plastic stuff they use in concert hall panels hanging
over the stage.  You could wheel it under the piano when you
wanted and store it when not.

I haven't had a chance to actually hear a lower lid on a piano
yet.

David Ilvedson, RPT