Sostenuto headache

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 14 May 1999 15:59:23 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/99 4:24:35 PM, cedel@redrose.net writes:

>action out a little at the keyframe stop (dag?), which seemed to solve
>the problem.
>
>But I never really figured out what was happening here.  Do you know?
>Is there a better way to solve the problem?  I live in the fear that
>during Sunday's competition something will happen that will have the
>whole world mad at me for all time.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Greetings,
    The Sos. tabs must be the same height.  If the sos rod is catching on
one, that one is too high or too close.  Close you adjust with the in and
out, high you bend the brackets, but if there is an irregular line of sos.
tabs,  you won't be able to get things right.  Paper them down to an even
line, and then do the rod.  ( of course, it pays to have a good damper
regulation in place, with little or no paper under the underlevers.)
Regards,
Ed Foote