New version of TuneLab 97 - with Template Tuning Curves

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Sun, 30 May 1999 02:30:10 -0400

Dear List,
    As a beta tester (not much input I'm afraid) I must add that this
program is the epitome of Non-Bloatware (270K)and has got to be the best
value on the Net even after registering.  Please join me in registering
your copy so that Bob will continue to apply his genius to this
incredible program.
                                                        Greg Newell

P.S.     NO! I'm not getting paid!!