shoot the piano

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 11:00:28 -0600

At 07:54 11/4/99 -0800, you wrote:

> [...]

-c

>It was?  A dealer I used to work for bought a container load of these
>things -- against all advice to the contrary -- and eventually all but two
>or three of them had to be replaced.  But the paint?
>Del

Del,

Exactly my point.

>And then there was Stegler....

You had to go and remind me...  The one and only Stegler I ever service
would be better than my Brambach [garden border] as it would take longer
for the rim to delaminate since it is encased in plastic. (Polyester)
BTW, Brambach will be disinterred next spring after only 2 yrs.

>Whatever your feelings about the Samick of today, they have come a long
way since those days.
>-- ddf

Another candidate for quote of the week.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician 	mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College				(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

"Far too noisy, my dear Mozart.  Far too many notes." Emperor Ferdinand