shoot the piano

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 11:37:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mark:

I had an experience recently where I was called to tune a 7' Horugel.
Actually, the piano was pretty good. They had learned by this time
to shape the treble V-bar surface. The piano had good duration (even with
a laminated soundboard). I take back all my meanspirited thought about
this piano.

Jim Coleman, Sr.