tough tunings

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:10:47 -0600

Thanks for the hasty replies!  I'll check once more before I go over
there to look at the thing. I normally tend to set strings at the "high
end of stable", and finding almost all of them low after my initial pitch
raise and second tuning was what caused me to believe it wasn't something
stupid I did.

I appreciate the feedback and the encouragement. I often tend to
undervalue the fact that I have actually learned a little bit in my mere
five years at this trade, but dealing with a new client, especially one
who's slow to pay, and who may requred a number of future tunings before
things get stabilized is, for me, quite difficult.

Thanks
les b