pinblock drillpress

Eliot Lee elee@amug.org
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:05:04 -0700

Hello List,

	I was wondering which drill press is recommended for an on the
piano drillpress to drill pinblocks at a 7 degree angle.  What kind of
attachments are needed to make it fit?   If there is an article you could
refer me to in the PTG journal, I could look it up or buy the back issue.

	Maybe  one of you have come up with a different attachment which
can do the job.

	One technician here had a bubble gauge to make sure the angle was
right for a hand held drill, but I would rather not drill the pins by hands
because I probably would mess it up too much.

Thanks,

Eliot Lee

"You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars guides
you too." -P.R. Sarkar