installing damp chaser

Nancy McMillan nlm@csu.cted.net
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:18:16 -0500

Hey Wim,

I basically tell the customer what the price is and how the whole unit
functions and what they have to do to keep it functioning.  Then I hand them
the color brochure from DC with the PTG humidity tech. bulletin and my quote
on my letter head stuffed inside.    Some people order one right at that
time others mull it over.

I only sell units with smart bars, I don't even give anybody the oppertunity
to have the "dumb bar".

I charge for the time it takes me to install the unit based on my hourly
rate and double what the unit cast me, plus tax.

Hope this helps.

Email me privately if you want at dougmahard@yahoo.com

Doug Mahard