installing damp chaser

rchayden1@juno.com rchayden1@juno.com
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 07:25:38 -0800

I sell according to need, for extreme situations, very sensitive pianos,
soundboards that have been repaired, owners who know how quickly a piano
can drift out, etc.

I have learned to be reluctant to sell them to busy institutions, or
where the piano is constantly moved.  Nobody looks after the equipment,
it's often unplugged, un watered, and cords mangled.  The pianos are
desperately in need, but some ONE has to take special care of it.

I generally double the cost of the equipment, and add 100.00 for
installation, then discount it some to make the sale because they're one
of 'my' people.  Upright installation is far easier.  Result, Grands,
usually 375,  uprights 325.

Roger Hayden