installing damp chaser

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 11:00:59 -0800

I have installed about 12 in the last year.
Some months none, sometimes two.
Don't push them hard, but where appropriate.
Usually its my best regular clients that end up  with them.
And its 10% plus the tuning fee(installation fee), plus supplies.
So its about $100 above cost with installation for the appointment.
Does not take long to put in once you've done a few.
Perhaps its too low? I know Dampp-Chaser thinks so.
Any thoughts? What does the free market dictate in your area?

                                                Dave Renaud
                                                RPT
                                                Canada