"pounding"

Todd & Kim Mapes FoxMeadow@acninc.net
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:37:14 -0600

I recently checked into the Westone Musician's plugs and my audiologist
suggested getting the ready-fit version (as opposed to the custom fit version)
as a trial run.  The ready-fit version only costs $15/pair, while the custom
fit plugs cost $90-110, depending on db rating.  The $15/pair jobs are rated
at 20db ($0.75/db?) and are model ER-20 High Fidelity Earplugs, and are
marketed as a "low-cost ready-fit version of the custom Musician's Earplugs
(ER-15's)."