Piano Truck Options

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:49:36 -0500

Friends,

I have a question to add to Mike's.  I am uncomfortable selling trucks for
vertical pianos, because a teacher stumbled over the part sticking out and
was on crutches for months.  Isn't there danger of liability here?  Since
this incident I've refused to sell dollies for verticals a couple times,
although the income would have been nice.  I tell them why, and chances are
they just go and buy one from someone else.  At least I won't get sued.  Or
am I paranoid?

Clyde Hollinger