Harpsichord - Sassmann #1518

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:37:11 -0700

Conrad:  First and foremost a HUGE THANKS for getting back to me.
	Secondly, the biggest problem that I am facing is exactly what size wire
to use for each of the two missing notes.  I used the email address that
you gave for Sassmann and explained the situation to them - and am now
only awaiting their response.  ( I hope that my English and their
German?? won't be a problem in communications. )

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.