Mason Hamlin, string breaker/ heart breaker

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:22:46 EST

Richard,

He is coming to our next PTG meeting Monday.  It is a "Roll your own
technical" night.  Don't ask me why they call it that.  We all get 5 minutes
to give a tip or anything helpful to the group.  Three people win all or a
portion of their years dues.  A great evening of sharing secrets.

We will take him under the wing and help.

Ed Tomlinson

<< Would just like to put my two bits in for Matthew.. Good work calling in
Ed, keep
 it up. Now that you have good contact with one of the fine RPT's on this list
 perhaps you may even talk him into getting you started on the road to the
PTG..
 that is if you arent already on it. Good work, and best of luck working with
the
 church to get the neccessary repair work done. It should be a fine
instrument for
 their use when done.

 Richard Brekne >>