Lira/duuuh

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:56:19 +0000

In my stay in the States I encountered quite a few people who were not
driven by the need to gather substantial information on the rest of the world.

However, as clearly demonstrated in the following reply, Robert Bergantino
has proven himself to be a fully competent member of the international
community.

Way to go Bob! ;)

With yet more respect,

Kristinn Leifsson