Baldwin Console

Clark Sprague csprague@richnet.net
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:25:37 -0500

List,
     I have been working on a lot of new Baldwin uprights, and one thing that we
just "do" to all of them is to put a drop of Weldbond glue, thinned with water,
right at the junction of the bridle tape and the bridle tape wire.  It seems
that the bridle tapes are "hard", and under any kind of blow, they make a sound
like a rattle.  It is faint, but definitely audible.  See if this helps any.
Let the list know.
   Clark Sprague
   Associate member
   Cleveland Chapter