Corea Concert anywhere

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 15:45:03 EST

Anteres,

I am not saying that I had a problem with Chick.  He was a wonderful pianist
and a gentleman.  However, he is agressive at the keys.  He even plays a
number where her leans over and strikes strings with a mallet.  I was just
saying that having an outdoor event with little to no time to tune and prep
is not optimum.

Ed Tomlinson

<< I have, as a Yamaha tech, worked quite a number of times for Mr C. Corea,
 either at the North Sea Jazz Festival or at the Concertgebouw Amsterdam.
 I think that he is a really great pianist and he is very cordial towards
 piano technicians.
 I never had any trouble, because I made sure beforehand, that the CFIIIS had
 been there at least a day in advance and, indeed, that I could do my work
 under "normal" condidtions.

 elevated greetings

 Amsterdam
 Antares >>