Corea Concert in Bergen

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 16:33:14 -0500

Ed Tomlinson said:

>  Does any one else have special rules you live by in these situations?

 absolutely..i recently have aquired the account for the local Performance Hall
here, and my requirements are simple:..I need an hr. of quiet time, the piano on
stage as near to 'in place' as it can be, and there must be one 100 watt light
bulb shining on the piano as I tune.

Actually, this policy was in place for this hall before I got there this year,
and so far there has been 0-zero-nada- complaints about the piano.

As for Andre Watts:..I prepped a piano for him last year at the same hall..it was
a Steinway that needed to be at 442..he carried his own tech with him.

Phil