Speaking of Baldwin action noise...

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:00:19 -0500

Bob,

Your meaning wasn't clear to me.  Have you already replaced three hammer rail
springs in one piano, or all the hammer rail springs in three pianos?  I don't
hope we're starting on a new round with corrosive felt!  Or don't the Baldwin
pianos have felt at the hammer spring coils?  If this is one solitary instance
the problem might not be the manufacture of the piano.  If it is idiomatic to a
model or a manufacturer,  :-(   Oh, well, as a guy in our chapter says, keeps us
in business.

Regards,
Clyde