An interesting dilemma?

Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:22:14 -0500

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 00:34:00 -0600 "PAT A RALPH"
<KENNETH.GERLER@prodigy.net> writes:
> List,
>
> Is the Weber made by Young Chang?  And is this a problem with them
> also?
>
> I have a Young Chang G-150 grand that I tuned last year with
> blocking
> hammers and again last week and there were more blocking hammers...
>
> Ken Gerler

Ken -

Yes, Weber is made by Young Chang, and Yes! they have the action bracket
problem.  I did a replacement app, 1 yr. ago in a 5 yr old YC.  YC paid
for the entire repair, including brackets, installing them, and
regulating the action.  Piano has worked fine since then, and before
EVERY hammer blocked and no amount of regulating was going to make it
play correctly.

Mark Potter
still not understanding how metal can grow
bases-loaded@juno.com