Schubert who ? ?

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:31:50 -0700

Are you referring to an older upright ??  I remember one that I ran into
megayears ago that had a severe case of loosepinitus.  By the same token,
I can remember another one that I tuned maybe 3 years ago that was about
30c low, but came up with no real problems.
Both were full sized uprights.

John R. Fortiner