Is it a grey market?

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:08:11 -0800

I believe you have a grey market for sure if you have two
pedals.  U1's have lots of different letters after the U1.  By the
way, I can't keep up with all the new models I run into.  What
is the reasoning behind this?  It can't be cost effective to
constantly change assembly design etc.  Especially Kawai...I
really like the stability Steinway has had in its models.

David I.