What would you do?

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:21:59 +0100

I would have them send the piano back, with the recomendation to not
bother importing such er... garbage. You gotta figure that a brand new
"piano" that exhibits this kind of thing is gonna exhibit other such
nonsense in a relatively short period of time. These things arent even
good enough to be calles PSO's. More like P'sOS. grin.

If the technical community doesnt start putting some demands for a
certain level of basis quality on the industry..... then nobody will. :)

Without wanting to sound over-critical.... hehe

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway