Finishing question

Charles E Faulk cfaulk2@juno.com
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:20:03 -0500

Bob,
The best time to use a paste filler is after staining and after applying
a light sealer (or washcoat, as some call it). Mix a slightly darker
stain in the filler and the sealer will keep it from darkening the
original stain.

Try filling a sample panel before using it on the piano.

Regards,

Charles Faulk RPT
Manhattan, KS