Improved SAT II for sale

Albert Walter Thomas athomas642@mindspring.com
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 17:12:54 -0500

Bonjour, Monsieur Lachance,
     Peut-etre je m'interresse a votre Accutuner II.  But I've assumed you
are French-Canadian, and I've forgotten most of my French, so in English: by
"tuning pages" do you mean factory-entered FACs or total slots including
your entries and some of the library pre-entries. I have 80 total slots, on
an earlier SAT (has FAC but is not Sat II I believe)....a touch-button on
face is broken so that I cannot use the measure or tune-at-offset
pitch-level   functions.  Thanks in advance for reply,   A.Thomas