soundboard press

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:54:51 -0400

Ah yes. Those crooked studs sound familiar to me. I use my own leg for a
straightedge during selection. If board and leg match, the board is
crooked! <g>

FWIW, I had a moment of guilt about (anyone) using spruce for studs, and
the entire concept of who is calling the commerce a/o political shots in
this area. I then got over it and bought the studs anyway. At least my use
didn't require them to be hidden under drywall! Besides, that -was- the
choice that day... no options.

At 05:58 PM 10/24/99 -0600, you wrote:
>                   Now we know where all our good umber goes, the studs up
>here are about as straight as my Grannies legs.
>Roger Jolly

Jim Harvey
Greenwood, SC
harvey@greenwood.net