Yellow Glue- removing stains

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:44:08 -0400

Not the answer you want Rob, but... new shirt.

For you it's glue. For me it has always been wire brushing a/o buffing.
Before I finally learned to wear (instead of just own) a shop apron, I
accumulated a lot of shirts that were only worn once or twice. I've seen
striped convict shirts, referee shirts, and sport shirts, but never any
with a single stripe down the middle. Deciding not to make a fashion
statement, these shirts were kept for painting, yard work, etc. But how
many of those does one need?

Jim Harvey, RPT
proud owner/occasional wearer of three shop aprons and one shop coat... but
not at the same time.