Tuning forks

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 04:03:22 +0100

Thanks Bill, for putting this in a more reasonable perspective. I see no
point in
creating a lot of anxiety amoungst prospective examinees over this
point. Poor
kid in Canada talking about spending 300 dollars for an electronice
tuning fork,
just so he can be assured of an accurate enough source to set pitch at.
Never
mind if he can tune or not, just make sure that pitch source is
accurate. <grin>

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway