hidden damage question (Off-topic)

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 09:58:11 +0000

IMHO, off-topic:

Amazing Disgrace: someone defaced
A piano in a church.
Their rage they did vent; one wishes they'd repent
And not be left in the lurch.

Did they react to truth and fact
Rebelling against the Source?
They'd sooner succeed attempting to lead
The universe from its course.

But was this a try to send a cry
To anyone who might care?
And who will bend, some love to lend
And find some time to share?

Will they suffer more because they war
Against a sacred place?
We'll all be wrecked if we neglect
The Lord's Amazing Grace.

Ah-h-h--men-n-n.

You guys started it. You should be careful about putting song ideas in
the minds of borderline weirdos. 80}

Dan Eumurian, RPT
1634 Barlow St.
On a pleasant, sunny day in La Crosse, WI 54601
hope4you@centuryinter.net