Wurlitzer electric piano reeds

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 16:30:47 -0400

Dave, as John Ross mentioned, you can't swap an upper octave reed with an
lower one, etc.  Otherwise, if you mean interchangeable between the early
leatherette covered models, and the later, plastic... I'm reasonably sure
they're the same.

I remember my first -- soldering iron/solder, file, NO ETD, and doing an
aural tuning. That tuning took a long time. I'd bet things would go a lot
faster today.

At 10:25 AM 9/7/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if the reeds in the old Wurlitzer electric piano were
>interchangeable among the different models?
>
>Dave Severance

Jim Harvey, RPT
Greenwood, SC
harvey@greenwood.net