Baldwin Escane (sp?) replacement cost???

Roger C Hayden rchayden1@juno.com
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 12:57:58 -0400

I used to do those Baldwin leathers for the company.  They paid $150 at
first, I think $225 later.  Maybe I got took.

Anyway, I taught my college-age son to do it, sent him off to the client
with all necessary equipment, and he would remove hammer butts, remove
and replace the material, and re-regulate in about five hours.  Job done
on site.  It was very good pay for a kid in college.  He wouldn't do it
now, though, he's a teacher in Bangkok.

Roger Hayden, RPT