Wurlitzer Baby Baby Grand

SprBil@AOL.COM SprBil@AOL.COM
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:21:28 EDT

Hi Mike,

I have a small Wurlitzer "Butterfly" grand in my shop right now.  It goes
from F1 to F7, and I was surprised at how good it sounds for it's size.
Short, but standard size keys and grand action assembly. In my case age and
rust have more to do with any problems than design.  You will need a
screwdriver and some patience if you need to pull the action <g>.

There is also a student version of this too which I have not seen that would
be even smaller.

Bill Springer, RPT
Honolulu

>>Hello List,
     I am called to tune a "Wurlitzer Baby Baby Grand".  The customer
says it has much fewer than 88 notes.  Does anybody have any experience,
warnings, special knowledge, advice, history, or other comments before I
get in trouble with this thing?<<