Down-striking discovery and up-striking pianist

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:37:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/1999 4:00:01 PM, degen@telcel.net.ve writes:

<<  lack of
atmospheric pressure would lower water boiling point so much that at normal
ambient temperature it would completely evaporate, >>

Elian;
 Lowering the pressure 'raises' the boiling point of water not lower
it.........ever try to cook a pot of rice at 9,000 feet? :-) While I am sure
that the lack of any discernible atmospheric pressure would have deletrious
effects on the thingee I don't know what those effects would be, but your
scenario is as reasonable as anything I could come up with.
 As for the "pianists in space" I have at least two that I would like to send
along with your choices :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)