first time keytops

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:11:40 EST

In a message dated 3/3/00 3:49:35 AM !!!First Boot!!!, pneely@thegrid.net
writes:

<< Im seeking advise on to or not to do a set of keytops, is it relatively
possible to do a very good job the first time , and what seems to be the
criterion to doing a very good job????????  thank you Pat Neely  I have
replaced a few missing key tops and have purchased the files from Schaff. >>

I would say it takes doing about 50 sets before you finally get the hang of
it, and do it right. My suggestion is to find a company that does a good job,
and stick with them, For the time it takes to send them, and the relatively
small costs, it's well worth it to have "professionals" do it.

Willem Blees