first time keytops

BobDavis88@AOL.COM BobDavis88@AOL.COM
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:48:29 EST

In a message dated 03/03/2000 7:00:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pneely@thegrid.net writes:

> Thanks Tom, My thought is to have someone else do it too I need to learn
>  but not a someone else s expence  Pat

The only un-redoable part is that you have to plane the tops of the keysticks
to accommodate the thicker tops, and you only get one chance. Do it only if
you are secure that your method will not give you angled keytops! On the
other hand, there's really no hurry to become an expert at this when others
already are. Yvonne Ashmore does ours. It pays well only if you are set up to
do it REALLY efficiently.
Bob Davis