surcharge

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 18:05:08 +0200

About this time last year I put my price up by R10 after 3 successive
increases in the petrol (gasoline) price here, now with the prospect of it
going up again from just below R3/litre (equivilent but not related to
US$0.45cents/litre or US$2.04/gallon[imperial]) it is time to revise prices,
again.

Petrol price never comes down here enough to reduce prices :(

Brian Lawson
PTG Assc, MPT.
Johannesburg, South Africa

---