too much "pounding!"

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:16:04 +0200

And while you are at it try and find out if a certain amount of blow strength
will lead to strings re-rendering after a few minutes of rest. At some point
there is a limit to the effectivness of such pounding. It is possible to pound
hard enough to pull the string out of even tension across all lengths and leave
the speaking lenght temporarilly less tense then other segments. See if you can
find out where this border is in your pounding experiments.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.