Jumpy strings?

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:06:41 +0200

Hmm... well what works good for one string probably will work good for them
all... I would think. Try out my suggestion on one of the worst strings. If it
solves the problem you may be in for a restringing job. I think a few others
have written similiar suggestions on this. I cant quite think what else it might
be. Interesting to hear the end result of this one. Good luck in any case.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.