Missing Bass String

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:21:40 -0600

Hi John,
             Danny at GC strings has the Yamaha scales and patterns.
Roger

At 02:29 PM 30/03/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Wouldn't it be so easy if one could phone a supplier and say, "I need bass
string #13 for a Yamaha P22 SN 159974"...... or can we?

>I'm to begin servicing for a small college. My initial tour uncovered this
gaping space where string #13 (A2) used to be. Had it been left there, a
repair or replacement would have been a cinch. But without tools at hand,
or even a micrometer, another visit becomes necessary unless a telephone
order can be made.

>Does anyone know the measurements of this particular string or a string
spinner who does? (Seems like everyone from Yamaha Canada has gone to Japan.)

>Thanks.
>
>John Lillico, RPT
>Oakville, ON  Canada

Roger Jolly