Tunebidextrous

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 18:40:57 EDT

> I also had tendonitis in my elbow, (the right one). First of all, see your
> doctor. He prescribed Celebrex.

I also had good luck with the new arthritis medication, Vioxx.  Apparently
these new anti-inflammatory drugs work very well with less danger of side
effects than aspirin and the other drugs which used to be prescribed.  you
have to get it by prescription, however and the cost is substantial but worth
it.  My insurance only pays 25% of the prescription drug cost but it means
that for about $2 a day, I have much less pain and greater range of motion
than with any other medicine.

These medicines will help but it is also important to learn to stretch and
seek natural healing techniques as well.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin