breakable Palms

Paul McCloud pmc333@earthlink.net
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 21:12:27 -0700

I purchased a "Jet Pac" from an online company.  It's a hard case for
Palm devices.  Same color grey as the Pilot.  The Palm slips into the
case, and locks into place.  It can be slipped out as you need it.  The
Pac has a belt/pocket metal clip.  I put it in my shirt pocket, where I
can lean over, crawl around under a piano, etc. without it falling out
and getting damaged.  Before I had this, I broke several Palm size
units.  I'll try to find the company I bought it from if anyone's
interested.  It cost about $25.00, and worth it,
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

--
mailto:pmc333@earthlink.net