<<WAY OFF TOPIC>> Puppy Names

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:03:46 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Diane Hofstetter=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 11:36 PM
  Subject: Re: <<WAY OFF TOPIC>> Puppy Names

  The one name that says "piano" to every person, especially those who =
don't even know about pianos, is "Steinway".  If you want to call your =
lab home, shout "Steinway" throughout your neighborhood and your =
neighbors will sit up and take notice.

  diane
  Diane Hofstetter=20

  Uh, no. In a telephone interview with a reporter from our local =
newspaper a few years ago, I compared the Chickering concert grand I was =
restoring with Steinway. She asked: "What's a Steinway?"=20

  Our Lab - Springer mix is named Prints William Jefferson Clinton. He =
tracks dirt into my white house, and humps (or tries to) everything in =
sight. "Willie" for short.=20