Baldwin in 2 zon AZ

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:26:06 -0400

At 9:31 PM -0700 8/21/01, Jeannie Grassi wrote:
>Ron,
>Ethnic/racial/religious or any other type of biased slurs have no place
>here, or anywhere, in my opinion.
>I find what you have written extremely offensive and needs mentioning,
>before I push the delete key.

I wouldn't pay any attention to him. Considering how offensive he was
in placing a public notice that a moving crew had failed to return
equipment to him, I'd bet there's an even worse story behind this.
And the moving crew probably has good reason to turn their back on
him.

Judge a person by his writing skills?.....naw, I'll pass on that.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"If ducks were smart enough and well-built enough, they'd be shooting
at us. It's not my fault they can't aim and shoot."
     ...........Talk Show host Rush Lamebaugh, explaining why duck
hunting is a sport, 1/12/98