Yamaha C3 Rims.

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:30:30 -0500

Hi Ron,
            The changes came about 5yrs ago I think,  (Not too sure)
About the time they dropped the G series grands, and started making the C1
and C2.   Previous rims were "select hardwood".   The changes were made to
give the soundboard better support, and a more reflective perimeter.
Certainly the C1 and C2, was a big improvement over the G1 and G2.  When
voiced down they sing very nicely.

Roger