proper use of PTG name

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:00:21 -0400

Clyde the diplomat said:

>Maybe the ad is not technically
> false, but I'm quite certain it will give the false impression.  No one
should
> resort to that.  Too bad.

..(before i blow a fuse, count to 10 and maybe there's a slo-blow there
instead..)..

ok..I'm better now..'too bad'?..am I reading that correctly?..am I reading
something out of context here?

>From Gary's (welcome aboard, by the way) original post, he states that the
letters RPT do not appear in the ad, and the advertiser claims to be a
former president _OF_ the PTG, not _IN_ the PTG..from what I can gather of
how the structure works here, there is a difference..a big difference..and
it's misleading and according to Jeannie, not allowed.

Gary, I would recommend letting Kirk know about this ad. Maybe he already
does. There's not too many layers to get to the top in this organization,
and I would imagine a letter to the advertiser would be at least a minimum
of what we as an organization are allowed to present to the alledged
mis-informant.

To let it go by the wayside would be 'too bad',
roo(k)