a short piano story

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:09:30 -0400

Dave,

Just so you don't lose sleep over things like this.  :-)  Some of us never had
French at all.  And people with mother tongues other than English frequently
mangle English words, so I guess that evens out the playing field.  Still, I do
support learning correct pronunciations when we can.  Thanks.

Regards, Clyde