ETD Question

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 20:07:46 -0600

Hi Terry,

I was thinking about the HT capability, setting up tuning sequences, and
I'm sure a lot of other things that I'll bet Jim Coleman could mention. :-)

The SAT II will do what you mention and that could be purchased for a good
bit less money. It doesn't have the auto-step feature, I guess and I'm sure
some other things, but for "his" use for the money, I doubt if it'd be worth
$1600.00 to him.

Avery