Disklavier problem

edegen@cantv.net edegen@cantv.net
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:08:49 -0400

Hello colleagues and friends

A client of mine has just bought a disklavier and when pluged in it turnes
on and after few seconds it turns off automatically. I have all the service
manuals and it seems a protection override. As here in Venezuela Yamaha
technical support takes long time I would like to know if any of you has
any clue about this. The module will shut off before showing any error
number. I checked voltage settings and they are allright, Any idea please
let me know, can do it privately at edegen@cantv.net

Elian