Reply to "Anonymous"

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:18:30 +0100

JStan40@AOL.COM wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> After replying a couple of days ago to a posting by Roger Jolly
> that I
> thought was particularly praise-worthy, I received this
> response.  Here is
> the entire posting, headers included:

Hi Stan.  So you been getting this kinda thing too eh ??.  Seems
like there is a bit of "behind the scenes" talk going on.  Nasty
stuff really.  Yours is a particular unsavoury example as the
"person" choose to speak from the darkness, and in a  direct
attack on a persons proffesional integrity.

To our hidden commentator I would submit that most of us are
perfectly capable of judging one another on our own....grin...
for better or worse. I would also submit that we are all best off
being very carefull in doing so. It burns every time you
misjudge... especially when you misjudge harshly.  At least thats
my experience.

Hard to be perfect... but this kinda thing is waaayyyyy over the
line.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.